Firefly

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side With the Ukiyo or the Sepikou, or live out your life on the road

2 posters

Under the Moonlight

Rebecca Seitz
    Rebecca Seitz
    Blood Manipulator/Teh Rapist

Character sheet
    Character Name: Rebecca Seitz
    Hotaru Ally: Kirala
    Alliance: Roamer

Under the Moonlight Empty Under the Moonlight

Post by Rebecca Seitz Thu May 28, 2009 7:58 pm

((woooo first RP post Razz))

soft, the wind was. letting the breeeze blow upon the clearing. It was a beautiful night at that. In which the moon was full, letting its light shine upon the clearing, in which to gave of a calm feeling, yet lightly eerie, and deathingly silence. This place...a clearing so peacful and beautiful, held tainted memories, that havent drifted with the wind. they remained traped, staying in this clearing like a stone that refused to move, refusing to break.

Upon the clearing a figure sat, upon a large rock, a boulder at that. Hair blowing in the soft wind. If looking behind this figure that was obviously a woman, due to her having perky breast and a femine figure, you could only see the outline of her being. Siting there, as if waiting. Beside her another figure. a animal from what it looked like, with short fur and cat ears. They remianed there, as if waiting but not moving, still as the stone they sat upon, only the strands of hair making the utmost movement. The cat, large like a wild cat, a panther with fur as dark as the night sky, turned its head to look upon the girl. Its tail now waved from side to side then rested upon the girls shoulder

i feel it Rebecca.... said the voice, however it was telepathical to the girl. the panther's amber eyes fixated upon the girl.
    Rebecca opened her eyes, showing their green color. However the right eye seemed to have a more blue tone. underneath the eye was a fragment of the stone and on her chest, around her right breast. the stone as the devil as some called it. the firefly. A substance brought to the earth by our so called scientific reaserch team. All that happened as a repedation of decades..centuries ago. At least thats What rebecca knew. She knew lots about the firefly. She had a book with her always, a book with reserch, test results and finding of this substance, how it got here and what was done to it. And details filled out along the reserch.

this book belonged to a long gone reletive, Jeffy L. Ross, from her fathers side of the family. At least thats what she heard of him, that he was a scientist who went missing along with a group of people. many many years ago. Before Rebeccas lifetime that is. She knew nothing about Jeffy, all she had was a old picture of him and his little brother Travis, otherwise known as T.K. Rebecca kept this book latched onto her sides at all times.
    Rebecca had come to assumption that when they disapeared they to were infected with the very thing that infected her as well.

Rebecca looked at the panther. A smile crept upon her face. Rebecca then placed her hand on the panthers head
    Kirala...you truely are amazing, and now finally the two of us are going to stick together...right? she muttered to the panther.
    ahh yes...we have met up countless times in thy past. now all i want to do is repay my depts to you i am your ally, your friend, as you are my ally and my dearest friend, now i feel it...another host is nearby, i can feel it approching...
    the voice telepathic once more, as it was the panthers only way of speaking. Truely a amazment. it was a girl, a strong voice she had, which seemed to echo in Rebecca's mind as the panther Kirala, otherwise known as Kira spoke.

Kirala was a panther that escaped from the caged place known as the zoo to others. Kirala had been infected with the firefly as well. A animal that was infected with the firefly was known as a hotaru, Kirala was one of the domesticated Hotaru. One that could control the change the firefly brought upon her.

Rebecca winced slightly, feeling someone come closer, a few extra viens appeared from the area the firefly fragments were attached to her. Impulses ran through her, however she snapped out of that daze as soon as she felt kira's tail brush along her shoulder. Signifing for her to get ahold of herself. Thats what the firefly wanted, for its host to give into its impulses, and bring ruin amung eachother...until no one is left. Rebecca hoped that the person approching them wasnt hostile. She wasnt in the mood for fighting...not quite yet.
    G
    G

Character sheet
    Character Name: G
    Hotaru Ally:

Under the Moonlight Empty Re: Under the Moonlight

Post by G Thu May 28, 2009 8:30 pm

He could feel it. It wasn't difficult. The low level of control this one had, meant that she could succumb to the Firefly at any time. He felt dissapointed, that most users he met were about the same level. Yet this one seemed to have a Hotaru with it. So maybe it wasn't trash, like thought. Maybe it was a level or so above trash. But then again, it was difficult to expect everyone to be the same level. It was always difficult to find a decent one, from whom he could inquire. But for the time being, this one would have to do.

Slowly walking towards the Panther and the Girl, well aware that his presence was no longer a secret, he came to a stop 10 ft behind them, and with his usual lazy and layed back expression and voice, said " Rawrz...". It wasn't an exclamation. Au Contraire, it was the best way he could think of starting a conversation, with either of the simple minded beings. He didn't really have any need to reveal his identity, and if things went bad, he'd just kill the pair, and move on with his Investigation elsewhere. Anyhow, they weren't strong, not with the level of control they had over their firefly. So he could be at ease.
    Instead of actually trying to continue with the conversation, he continued to stare blankly at them, with an inquisitive look in his eyes.
    Rebecca Seitz
    Rebecca Seitz

Character sheet

Post by Rebecca Seitz Thu May 28, 2009 8:45 pm

Rebecca turned her head around to look a thte newcomer, a boy, not seemed to be scared or showing fear, then again, not showing any hostility as well. He seemed to show no emotion. Mabey he was one of those Ukiyo people that Rebecca read up in the book she had with her. Then again he could be one of the Sepikou.

Rebecca was never sure on where to reside. MAbey she would go to the Sepikou, or mabey the Ukiyo, but time alone would tell that

....let me check this out..i wish to protect you my friend. I sence no hostility, at least...not at the moment. said Kirala. Who had goten up to her feet. then turned around, leaping off the stone gracefuly, with Rebecca watchin carefully behind.
    Kirala had walked all the way up to this newcomer, her eyes focused on him as he looked ahead blankly.
    Kirala opened her mouth, showing the fragment of the firefly embedded within her, which was on the top of her gums, overtop of her front teeth.
    Kirala didnt stop walking until her head pushed against the stomach of the man lightly. Her amber eyes closed slowly

fear not, my friend, for i nor the girl will harm you. she said,, the voice would ring through the newcomers head, Kira was forwards in her approch, just getting up and going. She was one that never wasted time. She would get things done as soon as possible.
    Rebecca held her gaze upon the two. Turning her head to reveal her face to the newcomer
    G
    G

Character sheet
    Hotaru Ally:

Post by G Thu May 28, 2009 9:06 pm

He didn't hesitate, or show any signs of fear, even when the Hotaru approached him. He continued to blankly stare at the girl. He wondered if they would actually be any use to him or not. Just then, he felt something furry touch his stomach. He lazily looked down at it, to see that it was the Panthers head that touched him, and telepathically communicated with him. fear not, my friend, for i nor the girl will harm you.. He couldn't help but let out a light smirk, before mentally responding. Harm me ? Don't joke. He was amused at the over confidence of the creature, yet, he decided to say nothing more.

He simply took a step to the side, and proceed to move towards Rebecca. His Black hair reflected the Light of the moon, as he made his way towards the lass sitting on the Stone. It was then that he seemed to suddenly disappear from where he stood. He appeared next to Becca, on the boulder, with not even a seconds interval. He had just covered a distance of 8ft, with a single step, making it seem like nothing.

He sat next to her, with his feet up on the boulder, in a sort of curled up position, placing his arms over his knee's and looking at the Lake beyond with just the upper part of his face exposed. There wasn't a single expression on his face. It seemed like he was lost in thought, probably making mental notes of what to ask and what not to ask. That was something that always came in handy.
    Rebecca Seitz
    Rebecca Seitz

Character sheet

Post by Rebecca Seitz Thu May 28, 2009 9:14 pm

Kirala only opened her eyes to the comment. A host that was this confident obviously had the firefly within them for quite some time, and the fact that he could control the change showed that to. Kirala never bothered to get defensive, she felt as if there was no need to. she only turned around to look at the two, then decided to wonder around, as she took steps in the other direction, moving away from the two as she soon disapeared into the near by bush.

Rebecca had glanced over to the man, he seemed so calm, but the silence felt aquward to her. She tapped her feet together lightly. Why did Kirala have to leave so soon? she questioned.
    Rebecca broke her glance quickly. then turned her head to look back at him with her green eyes shining. She felt her cheeks get warm as she slowly blushed. Never had she been alone with a boy. But she was also embarasssed that she turned red,...which caused her to become even more red.
    uh....what cha thinking about?" she asked, trying to make conversation. The impulses from the firefly had seized completely now
    G
    G

Character sheet
    Hotaru Ally:

Post by G Thu May 28, 2009 9:40 pm

He glanced a look at her face, without even turning his head. He wasn't really paying much attention to what she said. That wasn't why he was here. He needed to find out all he could about the Firefly, and time was something he either didn't have, or didn't want to waste. He decided to quickly change the topic, before he drifted of his motive. " How long have you had it ? ", he asked, sounding almost interested. His voice was to relaxed to sound enthusiastic, so the best he could do was try and make it sound like he was interested.

For a few moments, even after he'd asked her his question, he continued to stare at the space infront of them, looking at it intently, as if his eyes say something hers didn't. But soon enough, he turned his head to look at her, with his Innocent, yet Piercing eyes. It wasn't like he was glaring, but it was the Blankness of his face, that made his eyes seem like that. But whatever it was, it had the power to stare right into your soul. even though they seemed to be relaxed.

[Creativity = 0%. Sorry]
    Rebecca Seitz
    Rebecca Seitz

Character sheet

Post by Rebecca Seitz Thu May 28, 2009 10:36 pm

Rebecca stopped tapping her feet together, looking directly at the boy, who changed the subject.
    "how long have you had it?"

Rebecca's somewhat grin fell. She turned her head to look at the space infront of her. feeling slightly nervous. her face going redder.
    "ive had it for under a year..what about you?" she said, her tone calm and sencere. Her eyes half closed but they opened fully when she looked directly at him. Her face getting more red, he seemed so relaxed and calm. she was shy at first but that should pass soon

((heheheh i know its short but....rawr O:<))
    G
    G

Character sheet
    Hotaru Ally:

Post by G Thu May 28, 2009 11:19 pm

He could see the Red Hue on her Cheeks, and her attempt to sound calm didn't help her. It infact made him sure that she was tense, or atleast a bit nervous. That would only make it easier for him. Her reply was kinda vague, but it was what he would expect. A year at max was his own guess, given her level of control over it.
    He wasn't to exited about the situation. He was talking to a complete Novice about this things that even he might not have uncovered, if there were such things, that is. He decided to reply anyways, since there was no harm in doing that, " Id say 10 or 11 years, give or take ". Well he told her part of the truth anyways. In reality he'd obtained it sometime later, but it would seem less suspicious if he gave her a longer Time Period.

What is it about her ? he thought, as he looked at her face, with inquisitive eyes, sparkling in the moon, the Black Color, now Prominent. He took her hand, with his own. In reality, he was trying to feel the Impulse of the Firefly, and judge for himself, its power. But he made it seem like he was doing it out of interest, to make her nervous, so that her Emotions would trigger some of the Impulses and he could feel them a bit more clearly. Plus, it was a good looking girl, so it wasn't something he needed an excuse to do. It would seem like a boy-girl interaction to anyone else. But he wasn't stupid. He took care that she could not reverse the process and get a measure of his own power. " Whats your name by the way ? Mine is Ryuuzaki ".

I can't believe Im going this far, but what the Heck he thought to himself, as he changed his facial expressions to something a bit more gentle, rather than his usual Blank Look. This was a good way to tell if she was lying or not about the time she had it for. She could have very well been fooling him, by sending out intentional Impulses, so this had to be done.
    Rebecca Seitz
    Rebecca Seitz

Character sheet

Post by Rebecca Seitz Fri May 29, 2009 12:22 am

Rebecca only turned a more crimsion hue in her cheeks as her hand was taken with his own. She never had experince with boys before. She had barely known anyone long enough. Due to her constant moving.

m-my name is Rebecca S-Seitz she said, stuttering in her words. Closing her eyes half ways. damnit where are you Kirala... she thought to herself, getting kind of nervous but then again enjoying the new experience. She had cought her gaze with his more gentler one, but breaking it as quickly as she made it, still having a crimson hue in her cheeks.

n-nice to meet you Ryuuzaki, she said kindly, looking at him with her green eyes that seemed to sparkle. The firefly fragments were clearly visible under her right eye and another fragment peeked out from her breast. revealed from her clothing as the sleeves fell off her shoulder lightly. She had another fragment but it was hiden. as it was placed upon her left hip.
    The fragment under her eye held the same feeling given of by kirala, as it was origanaly hers, but had broken off in a fight the two had when they first met. She could sence the firefly's aura it gave off from Ryuuzaki. and no doubt he was strong. She risked asking a question
    so...do you side with the Ukiyo or the Sepikou... she said quietly, not knowing if he knew about the two groups, as she knew much about the firefly, probably more then anyone around here. she could be a powerful asset to anyone.

Rebecca turned her hea in the direction that Kirala had left, Rebecca could sence that Kirala had wondered far away, closer to the city, it was odd of her, why would Kirala go to the city? hopefully she wouldnt hurt anyone there, but she was a advanced Hotaru, and could control the urges of The firefly. Rebecca would get urges from teh firefly to do many things, to kill, to fight, and the last urge was to pin weaker beings down to do more mature things with them. The last urge never got a hold of her, at least not yet. day by day these urges would grow stronger and in time Rebecca would be caught up in them, unless she overcame them. When Rebecca was alone with a boy the firefly would give her urges, which he held back , but it seemed to convince her and talk to her almost, to take advantage of the boy next to her, Rebecca wondered who would be her first victim...

Getting up she balenced on the rock im sorry ryuuzaki, but i got to go find Kirala, my hotaru, in time we'll meet again.... she muttered, leaving before she even hear the answer to the question she asked earlier on, now serching for Kirala, and escapeing her urges for now.

[sorry im leaving the topic, i promise we'll meet again laterz~]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:57 pm