Firefly

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side With the Ukiyo or the Sepikou, or live out your life on the road

3 posters

G, the Roamer

G
    G

Character sheet
    Character Name: G
    Hotaru Ally:
    Alliance: Roamer

G, the Roamer Empty G, the Roamer

Post by G Mon May 25, 2009 5:44 am

Name: G [Real Name - Gilgamesh] But he is known only as G
    Age: His real age remains a Mystery though he appears to be about 19 yrs old.
    Nationality: Asian [Indian, but has a slight Japanese Appearance]
    Apperence: G, the Roamer Death_Note___L_by_insomniacvampire Just Imagine his hair slightly Shorter, and his Appearance a bit younger.
    Alignment: Roamer
    Personality: Gil, is what can be described as a Genius Beyond Belief. His Ability to learn, and his Deduction skills, are something of Legend. Commonly known as Ryuuzaki Kurodo, the man who at one time worked for an agency called the Interpol, as a Detective. Worldwide, he is known as G, and has become a Living Legend. His overall behavior is quite unusual. He prefers to hide his identity, but is strangely polite to everyone he meets. He sits with his feet up, and prefers not to conduct himself like a "normal" person would. He has a strong sense of Judgement and Justice, but that doesn't mean he is Naive. He also has a strong insight into the Nature of Human Beings, and maintains a certain degree of Skepticism, and is quite Cynical, and certainly wise beyond his years, or the age he appears anyways. Not just that, but he does not hesitate in killing or using someone for his own benefit, but that is a side he rarely exhibits. In any event, he is not your average, kid next door. The way he presents himself, and the way he likes to be secretive, the way his disposition is that of a Child, yet his Intelligence is that of a genius, and most of all, his skepticism and his cynical behavior, make him an invaluable asset.
    Firefly Placement: His firefly is placed on the back of his Right Shoulder.
    History: G has remained a Mystery in time. His past, is unknown, even to those he trusts the most, but he does reveal that he was from a Rich Family and was some sort of Academic Genius and a pretty good Sportsman as well. He is currently the worlds Greatest Detective and quite a rich fellah, working only for the highest possible pay, and on the top priority cases, known only as G. His real name is unknown but to make sure that no one finds out the he is the Legendary G, he uses an Alias, . When he became a Host to the Firefly, he began investigating the Ukiyo to find out more, but after having thoroughly investigated the Firefly, he decided, that it was the Sepkiou who were the real threat. He isn't what one can call an accomplice of the Ukiyo, but he is their Ally. Currently, he is the strongest Host among the Roamers, and has the same Level of strength as the Sepikou Commander/Ukiyo Team 1 Leader. He pretends to be a student of the High School that some of the Ukiyo are going to, to keep a close eye on them.
    [I didn't put much effort into this since i will reveal parts of his History through RP. I find it makes it more interesting]

Last edited by G on Tue May 26, 2009 6:36 am; edited 3 times in total
    Xanos Talon
    Xanos Talon

Character sheet
    Character Name: Xanos Talon
    Hotaru Ally:
    Alliance: Ukiyo

G, the Roamer Empty Re: G, the Roamer

Post by Xanos Talon Mon May 25, 2009 5:52 am

Stupid Roamers >___>

Anyways...

~ Approved
    G
    G

Character sheet
    Hotaru Ally:

Post by G Mon May 25, 2009 5:53 am

Im still on your side. I just don't hang around you people to much.
    Xanos Talon
    Xanos Talon

Character sheet
    Character Name: Xanos Talon
    Hotaru Ally:
    Alliance: Ukiyo

Post by Xanos Talon Mon May 25, 2009 6:01 am

I DON'T CARE! D:<

You still hurt me .__.
    Rebecca Seitz
    Rebecca Seitz
    Blood Manipulator/Teh Rapist

Character sheet
    Character Name: Rebecca Seitz
    Hotaru Ally: Kirala

Post by Rebecca Seitz Mon May 25, 2009 3:17 pm

hey hey D<

im a roamer to!!!

but ill get stronger and stronger >D

ill be more powerfull then G

MUHAAHAHAHAHAH
    G
    G

Character sheet
    Hotaru Ally:

Post by G Tue May 26, 2009 12:18 am

I doubt that, but i won't stop you from trying.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:05 am